Here are some extra measures we are taking to keep you and our teams safe:
- We are checking the health and temperatures of our staff daily.
- Our teams are wearing face masks and washing their hands before entering and exiting your home.
- We are using additional gloves to change throughout the time in your home.
- We are now using a commercial-grade eco-friendly disinfectant. This product will be used on all touchpoints and countertops in your home unless you tell us that you do not want this.
- We are providing opportunities for our employees to work. If they choose not to, we are exhausting all of our resources and pursuing benefits to assure that they are cared for during this time.
The Coronavirus is affecting each of us in some way, and at Carpe Diem Cleaning, we are being proactive. We have a 26-year history in the local cleaning business. We don’t just make your house look clean, we make sure it IS clean. Understanding how to disinfect your home is a mindset at Carpe Diem Cleaning, and we have provided training to our employees for all these years on how to do just that. We are now reinforcing what we already have been doing all along.
We are prepared! Each and every day we prepare our teams with cleaning solutions, cleaning equipment, and training, and we have a clear illness policy. In light of this new attention on protecting people, we are looking into adding additional measures. This will include looking into additional PTO time for our employees and wiping your remote control, cabinet handles and doorknobs to make sure all those frequently touched surfaces are free of germs.
We need and value your support. We are on the same team. We recognize that you might be changing your routine by working from home, having kids out of school and paying attention to updates more closely. Our priority is both to you and to our employees, who are also in the workforce with families of their own. We are honoring your routine, and we ask that you mention us to your friends, neighbors, family, and co-workers if they would like a cleaning service in the future.
We are not operating out of the fear of the unknown, because we know the cleaning business. We’ve got your back!