There has been an outcry!! We are listening and are giving you a FREE add-on service with your regularly scheduled DEEP CLEANING. Choose one from the following options:
- Fridge cleaning
- Oven cleaning
- Inside window cleaning
- Inner seal window cleaning
Make it a “Big Kahuna Cleaning” by having everything cleaned, let’s be honest it’s been a while and you will love the results. You will have time to meet friends, plant things, take a walk, or go strawberry picking. Let the hard-working women who are trained to clean, sanitize, and take care of everything.
1. Brush off any debris from your pillows. Next, mix together 1 gallon of warm water, 1 cup of Borax, and 1/4 cup of dish soap. Use a brush to scrub this solution on your pillows, and rinse and repeat as needed.
2. Clean Furniture: For aluminum or wrought iron furniture, wipe down the furniture with a mixture of 1/4 cup of mild dish soap and 1 gallon of soapy water, and rinse with your hose.
For wicker furniture, gently wipe dirt and dust off with a damp cloth. To get off more stubborn dirt, brush with a soft-bristled paintbrush or old toothbrush. Then wipe down with a solution of 1/4 cup of mild dish soap and 1 gallon of soapy water. Rinse wicker by wiping it down with a damp, microfiber cloth.
3. Wipe down accessories: Start with the umbrella. Brush off debris. Then fill a spray bottle with 2 cups of warm water and 2 tablespoons of castile soap or dish detergent. Shake it up, spray it on and scrub it off. Rinse with your hose, make sure it’s fully dry before rolling it up on its stand again.
For the grill still use a pumice stone to scrape the grate clean. Wipe down the grill and any other plant stands or accessories with the same cleaning solution you used to clean your furniture.
4. Sweep and Scrub the Deck: Start by sweeping the dust and dirt. If your deck has built-up dirt or algae, clean it using 1/2 cup of oxygenated bleach (Oxi-Clean) with 2 gallons of warm water and scrub, scrub, scrub!
If you have a concrete porch that needs some extra TLC, spray water and squirt dish soap on it, and then scrub with a broom or scrub brush. For stubborn stains, spray 2 cups of vinegar mixed with 1/2 cup of baking soda onto the stain. Let sit for 15 minutes, and scrub off the stain and rinse it clean.
Your Hospitality Personality - Take the Quiz
We thought we would offer a fun way to connect. Cleaning the house before the company arrives is only a part of hospitality. Find out a little bit more about your personality. Share the results with us!! (The quiz is about ½ way down) Share it with a friend and see if you are the same!
Remember we are here for you to clean before your company arrives!!
We appreciate you!!