5 Signs that you need to schedule your Carpe Diem Cleaning ASAP
- In the last ten weeks, you have realized that more time at home doesn’t give you the desire to clean.
- The thought of cleaning your shower and toilets makes you feel like Cinderella, the beginning part of the story.
- You learn that NC is re-opening and someone asks you to do something away from your house. Please leave the cleaning to us, say yes to your friend.
- When you or someone in your house sneezes, you wonder why. Let us take care of vacuuming, dusting, and sanitizing. You want peace of mind.
- You realize that you don’t want to make dinner either. We’ve got an idea simmering.
Get Out of the House Ideas!
In case you haven’t heard, NC has begun to reopen, the weather is beautiful and it is the perfect time to get out of the house. Imagine opening your door, stepping into your home, and sighing with relief, it has been cleaned, while you were out in the world. Your capable team armed with eco-friendly industrial strength products, cleaned, sanitized, and disinfected your home, so you didn’t have to. Where can you go? We have put together a list of ideas, so you don’t have to do that either! Who wants more screen time? No one wants more screen time. Please check the websites for hours, procedures, and updates.
The Carpe Diem Cleaning Team has put together a list of their favorite family places to go:
We are taking steps to provide additional measures during this time of transition from Phase 2 to Phase 3.
- We are continuing all health and safety procedures that we have implemented in Phase 1, including health checks, face coverings, social distancing, and hand washing.
- We are continuing to clean and sanitize all surfaces and touchpoints with commercial-grade, eco-friendly disinfectant.
- We are going paperless in your home. You might miss our “leave behind” cards but we are committed to caring for you in this way. We are also looking into texting you instead of emailing. If you are excited about this, let the office know!
- We are adding the wiping down of the last doorknob as we exit your home and the doorbell. It will be the last step in caring for you.
- We are open to adjusting our hours to accommodate you and your schedule. Please let the office know if you would like to change your scheduled cleaning time or day.
- Lastly, we understand that you have spent lots of time in your home. We have gathered “Get out of the house ideas” Read about them here.
A quick hello from Wendy Clark our CEO
I am grateful for you and your loyalty during these past weeks. I gave birth to my daughter in the middle of March as things were shutting down. I have been able to spend time with her and my very energetic five-year-old son, Viktor. We have grown closer to my mom, who lives with us. Haven’t we all grown closer to the people we have spent quarantine with these past months? Let’s go with yes, we have grown closer. I was relieved and grateful that our home was clean, disinfected, and sanitized regularly. The last thing I wanted to do was clean my house, I actually hate cleaning. That is why I started a cleaning business 26 years ago so people like me wouldn’t have to do it all. Having an elderly mom and infant in my home did not prevent me from having a team come to clean. They brought all of the equipment, supplies, and continue to maintain precautions. Thank you again for your loyalty, we appreciate it so much. Please keep us in mind for referrals. Thank you and stay safe! ~ Wendy