Phase 2→Phase 3
At Carpe Diem Cleaning, we are being proactive. We have a 26-year history in the local cleaning business. We don’t just make your house look clean, we make sure it IS clean. Understanding how to disinfect your home is a mindset at Carpe Diem Cleaning, and we have provided training to our employees for all these years on how to do just that. We are now reinforcing what we already have been doing all along.
We are taking steps to provide additional measures during this time of transition from Phase 2 to Phase 3.
- We are continuing all health and safety procedures that we have implemented in Phase 1, including health checks, face coverings, social distancing, and hand washing.
- We are continuing to clean and sanitize all surfaces and touchpoints with commercial-grade, eco-friendly disinfectant.
- We are going paperless in your home. You might miss our “leave behind” cards but we are committed to caring for you in this way. We are also looking into texting you instead of emailing. If you are excited about this, let the office know!
- We are adding the wiping down of the last doorknob as we exit your home and the doorbell. It will be the last step in caring for you.
- We are open to adjusting our arrival window to accommodate you and your schedule. Please let the office know if you would like to change your scheduled cleaning time or day.
Lastly, we understand that you have spent lots of time in your home. We have gathered “Get out of the house ideas” Read about them here.